"As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links"
Peloton is everywhere and for everyone. Whether you are a busy office dude and worried about hanging belly fat, Peloton is the best way to lose body fat, or you are a housewife looking for a fitness-based community to stay healthy physically and mentally, Peloton is the ultimate solution for you.
If you want to enjoy on-demand classes on the big screen of your Samsung Smart TV, you may not find the built-in Peloton app. So the question is how to install the Peloton app on Samsung smart TV? Well, the answer is both yes and no. Let’s find out why and how we can find the solution.
I’ve already made an article about “Best Smart TVs Compatible With Peloton App“, which I recommend you to read.
How To Install The Peloton App On Samsung Smart TV – Easy And Quick Fix
The bad news is Samsung TV doesn’t have a built-in Peloton app. The good news is you can download the Peloton app on Android and iOS devices easily.
The benefit of the Samsung Smart TV is that it doesn’t use Android and iOS operating systems. So, it allows downloading the Peloton app from both Play Store and App Store easily.
If you want more? : How Much is a Peloton Subscription a Month? – [Quick Answer]
Sounds easy? Wait, it’s not over yet. It doesn’t mean you can conveniently navigate a peloton app directly from a Samsung Smart TV. You may face various issues if you are using it for the first time. Here is an easy way to download and install the peloton app on Samsung smart TV.
- Discover Our Recommended Mat for Peloton Bike: Expert Tested and Approved.
- Expert Comparison: Peloton Bike vs. Treadmill – Which is Right for You?
Downloading Peloton App
- First of all, make sure you have a stable Wi-Fi connection and that the TV is connected to it.
- Grab a remote control of your Samsung TV and enter the homepage of downloaded applications.
- Select the available internet browser from the application list and click on it.
- Type “peloton digital app” in the browser.
- Select the peloton app from the options and click on the install.
- After installing Peloton app on Samsung Smart TV, launch the app.
Log in To The Peloton App
- After entering the peloton app name, the app will open on Samsung Smart TV. If you have a peloton account, log in with your credentials on the panel.
- If you are a new peloton user, register a new account through your email. When you are done with the registration procedure, enter the payment method and start your subscription.
Select Your Class
- After registering or logging in to the Peloton app, you will see another page on the TV screen with a list of workout classes. Select your class from the list.
- If you have access to the peloton bike, you can join the classes for free.
Remember, Samsung doesn’t have a built-in Peloton app, and you have to download it. Don’t forget to check for spam apps before installing them. If you are still confused, it is better to visit the official Samsung and Peloton website to find the best possible answer to your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is The Peloton App Available on Samsung Smart TV?
No, there is no built-in Peloton app available with Samsung Smart TV. You have to download and install the peloton app from an external source.
Can I Install Third-Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung TV comes with Tizen operating system, and you can’t install all third-party apps on the TV. However, you can install the apps from external storage devices like an SD card or USB flash drive.
How To Cast Peloton To Samsung Smart TV?
Tap on the settings available on the top right corner of the Peloton touchscreen. Find and click “Cast Screen,” and you will find available devices on the screen. Choose the device you want to cast on Samsung Smart TV.
- How To Get Peloton App On Tv?
- How To Stack Peloton Classes?
- How To Update The Peloton App?
- How To Delete Your Peloton Account?
- How To Change Peloton Username?
- How To Connect Peloton To Strava?
- Best Socks For Peloton
- How Does a Peloton Factory Reset?