With immense popularity, the Peloton bike has incredible demand. Therefore most people want to know about Peloton bike delivery time, charges, and what are the common issues associated with Peloton.
Without any doubt, Peloton is the most popular indoor fitness equipment nowadays. However, it’s an expensive accessory, and you have to be careful with each and every aspect of the Peloton Bike, such as from ordering to delivery date. Here is everything you need to know about Peloton delivery.
Peloton Order Payment Information
When you place the order for a connected-fitness device like Peloton Bike or Tread, the company will authorize the total amount of payment methods like Affirm or your debit/credit card.
Peloton Eligible Delivery Areas For Credit And Debit Card Purchases
Payment for the order will be finalized 5 days before the customer scheduled delivery date or three months after checkout. When the payment is finalized by the Peloton payment processor, the customer will receive an email from Peloton that the payment method will be charged.
In any case, if Peloton is not able to charge payment methods prior to the scheduled delivery date, the customer will receive an email to update the payment information with a link to the order receipt portal to offer the update.
If the Peloton support team is not able to resolve the order balance before two days of the scheduled delivery date, your order will be canceled.
For Affirm Buying in Eligible Delivery Areas
Payment for the order will be finalized 5 days before the scheduled delivery date or three months after checkout. Until then, the loan with affirm is in pending condition.
When your payment is finalized by Peloton, the customer receives an email from Affirm confirming that the loan is active with the loan repayment schedule.
If any problem occurs with the order before the loan is finalized, Peloton or Affirm will contact the customer to resolve it. If Peloton cannot resolve the issue, the order will be canceled.
Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, And Remote Delivery Areas
Payment for the order will be finalized at the time of buying. If you have any questions, you can contact Peloton Support.
Regarding Taxes, the taxes owned based on a delivery address will appear in the “Cart Summary” when you place an order.
Depending on the payment process date or if you update the final delivery address, the tax amount charged may change when the order is finalized.
If Peloton cannot finalize the payment information after successive attempts, Peloton will cancel your order.
Peloton Delivery Information
How Can You Find a Delivery Estimate For The Order?
There are many ways to find delivery estimates for the order.
You can check the shipping estimate for the order when your go to check out on the Peloton website.
If you buy from one of Peloton’s showrooms, the staff will confirm the shipping estimate for the order.
The Peloton will send you a self-schedule link after purchase.
If you want to delay the delivery of Peloton products, make sure to contact the Peloton Member Support Team immediately.
Once the product is shipped, Peloton can’t delay the delivery. Peloton ensures to deliver of their products as soon as possible to avoid any convenience.
If you have a question about product delivery or delivery schedule, the Peloton Scheduling team can help by providing all information in a confirmation email.
Why Has Peloton Rescheduled My Delivery?
Peloton avoids rescheduling deliveries, but it may happen due to various reasons such as warehouse staffing constraints, inclement weather, or transit delays means that a tread or Bike hasn’t yet made it to the area as planned.
Peloton informs their customer about rescheduled delivery and also the new delivery time as soon as possible.
A new delivery time is scheduled for the earliest possible date. In case you don’t want to wait, Peloton will cancel the order and process your full refund at your request.
Why Did Peloton Reschedule Delivery More Than Once?
Peloton claims they don’t reschedule the delivery, but it may happen due to sudden events such as civic disruptions, road closures, inclement weather, or warehouse closure.
If Peloton reschedules the delivery, they will try their best not to do it again. As a part of their standard practice, Peloton tries to get the earliest possible delivery date.
If you don’t receive the order and the scheduled date has passed, make sure to contact Peloton Member Support Team as soon as possible.
How To Schedule And Reschedule Your Delivery
There are two ways to schedule and reschedule your Peloton delivery that includes self-service scheduling and self-service rescheduling.
Self Service Schedule
Peloton offers Self Service Scheduling for most orders. For instance, if the order is eligible for scheduled online, Peloton will send you an email with a unique ink to schedule the delivery date.
Just open the link to check the available appointment options.
However, if the order isn’t eligible for an online schedule, Peloton Delivery Partner will contact the customer when the order is ready to be scheduled.
Next, customers can select the delivery appointment according to their convenience.
If you can’t choose an exact time window for an appointment, Peloton Delivery Partner will contact you at least a day before the delivery with the time window.
A confirmation summary will appear on the screen when you have successfully submitted the appointment request.
If you are not able to book your appointment, make sure to contact the Peloton Support team for assistance.
Self Service Rescheduling
If you are looking to reschedule the upcoming appointment, you can use the same unique link that was sent by Peloton to schedule your appointment initially.
- If you can’t find the option to reschedule the appointment, please contact Peloton Support Team.
- Next, you can select the delivery appointment according to your convenience.
- If you can’t choose an exact time window for an appointment, Peloton Delivery Partner will contact you at least a day before the delivery with the time window.
- When you have submitted the appointment request, you will see the confirmation summary on the screen.
If you have any problem with booking an appointment, contact Peloton Support Team for assistance.
How To Update or Cancel Peloton Apparel Orders
When you place an order on the Peloton Apparel site, ensure that all sizes and items are correct before submitting the order. Peloton ensures shipments are made in a timely manner while limiting warehouse discrepancies. Therefore, the company cannot make any update to your order once submitted.
In case you have selected the incorrect item or size, once you receive the shipment, visit the Peloton returns website for a return or exchange.
Peloton A La Carte Accessory Shipping Fee
A La Carte accessories buying is defined as those accessories that are purchased without Peloton Bike/Bike+/Tread/Guide in the order.
Depending on the items you buy a la carte, Peloton charges a shipping fee under certain criteria. You can visit Peloton accessories to check which accessories qualify as a la carte.
Remember, if you buy an accessory package/set, you don’t need to pay a shipping fee even if it has dumbbells.
The shipping criteria and fees for Canada and the United States are listed below.
Accessory orders over $50 (USD & CAD), Without Dumbbells
- No Shipping fee
- It should be over $50 (USD & CAD) before the tax
Accessory orders over $50 (USD & CAD), With Dumbbells
- $14.95 (CAD), $12.95 (USD) shipping fee
Accessory order under $50 (Without or without la carte dumbbells)
- $14.95 (CAD) $12.95(USD) shipping fee
Remember, an a la carte order with dumbbells has a shipping fee
The Peloton Member Support Team is available for further assistance.
Peloton Apparel Shipping & Payment Options
Take a look at the terms and conditions that constitute Peloton Apparel Shipping policy.
Peloton Shipment Processing Time
Peloton process all orders within 2-5 business days. The company doesn’t ship or deliver any order on holidays or weekends.
An order may be delayed because of discrepancies in shipping or billing information.
An incomplete address such as a missing or invalid street number or apartment number) the high volume of packages during promotional events or holidays and weather conditions may result in extended process time.
Peloton Shipping Rates
Peloton ships all ground packages through USPS (2-5 days) with only a $7 shipping fee.
All shipping fees are non-refundable.
An order with a subtotal of more than $50 after applying for credits, promotions, and discounts will receive free shipping within the Continental U.S.
Peloton Payment Terms
Peloton accepts these forms of payments
- American Express Discover
- Diners Club
- Apple Pay
Remember, you can update or change the shipping information after fulfilling the order. Also, if the order is shipped from the Peloton warehouse, you can’t change the shipping information.
Make sure your information under shipping is correct before you finalize the order.
Peloton Shipping Confirmation & Order Tracking
The Peloton will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once the order is shipped. Your Peloton tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Peloton Guide & Accessory Deliveries
FedEx delivers Peloton Guide orders along with standalone accessory orders.
North America and Puerto Rico PO Boxes are delivered by USPS.
When you place an order on Peloton, you can track the order by visiting onepeloton.com. Select “My order” from the menu in the top right corner of the website.
In-Home Delivery and Set Up Of Peloton Bike
The delivery technician needs 15 to 30 minutes to assemble your Peloton bike completely.
The best thing about Peloton technicians is that they are professional, courteous, and know how to be respectful in your home.
Peloton technicians ensure that the Peloton bike hardware is assembled properly before leaving.
- When he is done with assembling, you are responsible for setting up the Peloton account and activating the Peloton membership. Besides setup, the technician will remove all boxes and packaging of the Bike.
- Take a look at these tasks that should be performed by the technician before leaving your home.
- Nuts and bolts on the Peloton bike are tightened.
- Power on the touchscreen to ensure that it works properly.
- Check that the Peloton bike is stabilized.
Can I Buy A Peloton Bike or Bike+ If I Live Outside The USA?
You can purchase and receive the Peloton bike if you are from the continental United States, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
Peloton doesn’t deliver the Bike to freight forwarders. Exporting the Peloton bike voids the warranty.
Peloton doesn’t offer support for their Bikes outside of the above-mentioned areas.
Peloton also delivers to most areas in Canada. However, the following areas are not included in the delivery range.
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island
- Select areas of Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario
Peloton Property Damage Conditions
If your property is damaged while accepting the delivery of a Peloton Tread or Peloton Bike, it is advised to contact Peloton Member Support.
- A picture of the damage
- A description of the damage
When the Support team receives the above-mentioned details, Peloton will file a claim on the customer’s behalf with the respective delivery partner.
Puerto Rico Sales & Use Tax (IVU)
If you reside in Puerto Rico and want to buy a Peloton bike, your purchase is subject to Puerto Rico Sales & Use Tax (IVU). After buying a Peloton bike, you need to upload the receipt to the SURI system as tax payment evidence.
Remember, you don’t have to pay extra sales tax to the government post-purchase. After submitting your receipt and the Peloton bike arrives at the port, Peloton Delivery Team will contact you to schedule the delivery time and date for the Bike.
Placing Your Peloton Bike in Your Home
When the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, and Tread+ arrive, the delivery technician will ask where you want to install the Bike. Take a look at the following useful tips on how to place your Peloton Bike In your home.
Check WIFI Speed
- Before finalizing the location for your Peloton bike, it is recommended to take a speed test from a smartphone to confirm the particular area receives a consistent WIFI signal.
- You have to connect the Peloton touchscreen to your network to login into Peloton and access your profile and content.
- Make sure to have at least a speed of 2.5 Mbps upload and 10-15 Mbps download.
- Ensure enough space for your Peloton Bike or Bike+
- Featuring a 4′ x 2′ footprint, the Peloton bike perfectly fits into any room in your home.
- Make sure the ceiling has at least 8′ height for enough headroom for a comfortable ride.
- When you buy a Peloton bike, it is advised to install a Peloton bike mat underneath to protect the floor.
- If you have thick pile carpeting, it is recommended to install ¼” plywood under the mat to enjoy a stable ride.
- Confirm the Space for the Peloton Tread and Tread+
- It is recommended to confirm there is enough space for your Peloton Tread or Tread+ before delivery.
- The Peloton Tread has a 5.6 L x 2/7 W footprint, whereas Peloton Tread+ has a 6′ x 3′ W footprint.
- Based on your height, make sure to have the following height for Peloton Tread and Peloton Tread+ members.
- 7′ ceiling height for 5’2″ and under
- 7’6” ceiling height for 5’7” and under
- 8′ ceiling height for 6’1″ and under
- 9′ ceiling height for all heights
- Make sure both treads have 78.7″ (6’5″) of clearance behind them and 20″ (1’7″) of clearance on the left and right-hand sides.
- Remember, you have to install Tread and Tread+ on a hard and flat surface.
- Don’t use carpets with a high pile.
- If you want to put a Peloton mat under Tread+, go with a thick, hard mat that won’t interfere or curl up with the incline mechanism.
- Make sure an accessible Power Outlet near Peloton Bike and Bike+.
- The Peloton Bike and Peloton Bike+ feature a 10-foot power adapter that allows fitting in any space.
- If your Bike is too far away from an outlet, it is wise to use an extension cord for consistent power.
- The adapter has a three-prolonged plug, and it works in a standard outlet in your home.
- Make sure the Peloton Tread and Peloton Tread+ have access to a Power Outlet.
- The Peloton Tread+ has a 6-foot power adaptor.
- If Peloton Tread+ is too far away from the power outlet, make sure to move the Tread+ closer.
- Don’t use an extension cord for Peloton Tread+.
- Make sure the power adaptor doesn’t run underneath the Peloton Tread+.
- The power requirements for Peloton Tread+ are 120V, 60Hz & dedicated circuit (United States Only).
- Always use a dedicated circuit for a single appliance.
How To Cancel a Peloton Bike/Tread Delivery
Sometimes, you want to cancel the order. If you want to cancel your Peloton bike or Tread delivery, you can do this through the order status page.
Check your order confirmation email to reach your order status page. In case you are not able to see the option to cancel on the order status page, contact Peloton Support Team for help.
To start canceling the Peloton order, choose the “Cancel order” option located in the top right corner.
Once the order is canceled, your refund will be processed in about 7-10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Long Does a Peloton Bike Take To Deliver?
Peloton typically delivers within 3-5 business days. You can track your order by selecting “My Orders” on the official Peloton website from the menu.
Can I Return To Peloton After 6 Months?
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, you can request a return within the first 30 days after the delivery. If the purchase is eligible for Peloton Home Trail, the Return Policy will apply.
Can You Track Peloton Delivery?
You can track your order through the link provided by Peloton customer service in the order confirmation email.
Peloton ensures to provide the best possible delivery services to their clients. However, it is better to read their policies reading delivery time, issues, charges, and warranties to prevent inconvenience in the future. If you are unable to find your query, the Peloton Support Team is always available for your help.
- Peloton Shoes Vs SoulCycle Shoes
- Does Peloton Make Your Legs Bigger
- Does Zwift Work With Peloton?
- What is a Good Peloton Output?
- How To Change Peloton Username?